- What’s an eBook?
- Do I need any special software to read an eBook?
- Will I get an instant download of my purchase?
- Which methods of payment do you accept?
- I can’t download my purchase! What should I do?
- What is your Return and Refund policy?
- What’s an eBook?The term eBook stands for electronic book. It’s basically a book in digital form that can be read on your PC, PDA, Palmtop and even your phone. They come in many formats including PDF, exe and Word.
- Do I need any special software to read an eBook?Most eBooks can be read using the default software of your computer. For eBooks in PDF format, you will need Acrobat Reader which can be obtained from http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html. eBooks in Word format will require Microsoft Word. Many eBooks come in exe format which can be read on any PC.
You’ll also need extracting software from http://www.winzip.com/ to unpack your purchase from the ZIP folder that it will arrive in.
- Will I get an instant download of my purchase?Yes. After you’ve made your payment, you’re then redirected to a page where you can download your purchase – INSTANTLY – straight away.
- Which methods of payment do you accept?Currently we accept credit card and debit card payments by PayPal.
If you haven’t got a FREE PayPal account click here to get one!
- I can’t download my purchase! What should I do?This rarely happens but if it does then simply contact us and we will help sort it out for you.
- What is your Return and Refund policy?Due to the nature of the product being digitally downloadable plus we do not give refunds. We expect you to be careful while making a purchase.